This is the perfect example how to make classic colorway look fresh. Nubuck and leather upper, signature logo on the side, modern features for superior comfort like Air-sole unit and deep flex grooves make this shoe really sensational.
Original Air Jordan I was first released in 1985. However, it didn’t match uniform standards, and that’s why was banned by the NBA. They said that black and red colorway had not enough white in it. Air Jordan 1 was retro’ed more times, than any other series.
· Combination leather and Nubuck on the upper;
· Rubber outsole with deep flex grooves;
· Rubber cupsole with Air-Sole unit in the heel;
· A toe overlay for added lockdown;
· Redesigned wings logo on the upper ankle;
· Foam ankle collars for enhanced protection;
· A Nike Air unit for better cushioning.